Car has about 63,000 miles. What does this indicate and how much should such a repair cost?
check gas exhaust light just came on on 2006 Hyundai Elantra
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
July 31, 2010
do you mean the check engine light?
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2006 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pretty Prairie, KS
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Wattsville, AL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($297 - 430) in Waverly, WA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($171 - 230) in Metaline, WA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($642 - 658) in Eek, AK
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Garyville, LA