Car has about 63,000 miles. What does this indicate and how much should such a repair cost?
check gas exhaust light just came on on 2006 Hyundai Elantra
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
- Noise in front end sounds like Rd noise but its not
- Where is the crankshaft position sensor located. The last code said to replace.
- Control arm broken and is under a recall is any of the other damages covered by
2006 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($110 - 151) in Pretty Prairie, KS
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($297 - 430) in Wattsville, AL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($157 - 256) in Waverly, WA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($50 - 73) in Metaline, WA
- Horn Replacement ($95 - 146) in Eek, AK
- Air Conditioning Expansion Valve Replacement ($106 - 324) in Garyville, LA