Engine runs rough at start up, check engine light comes on, sometimes flashing. Dealer findings are misfire or dirty fuel injectors. Just had spark plugs, wire and coil packs replaced in July '10. Problem still occurring about every 3 months.
Check engine warning light on 1999 Chevrolet Venture
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what causes the shift handle to go limp
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
1999 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Salsbury Cove, ME
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($620 - 847) in Box Springs, GA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($381 - 624) in Essex, CT
- 135,000 Mile Service ($114 - 167) in Tunnel City, WI
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($132 - 239) in Osawatomie, KS
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($334 - 555) in New Berlinville, PA