Engine runs rough at start up, check engine light comes on, sometimes flashing. Dealer findings are misfire or dirty fuel injectors. Just had spark plugs, wire and coil packs replaced in July '10. Problem still occurring about every 3 months.
Check engine warning light on 1999 Chevrolet Venture
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- how many hours to replace the timing cover gasket
- Replace steering column now when we go to start and very loud buzzing comes over
- Idles very rough, overheats less than 5 min after start. Check engine light on.
- Transmission slippage chnging gears. Is it pressure Switches or something else
- Intake manifold gasket just replaced, now mech says head gasket bad.
1999 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($283 - 398) in Salsbury Cove, ME
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($890 - 1,434) in Box Springs, GA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($128 - 168) in Essex, CT
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Tunnel City, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($820 - 861) in Osawatomie, KS
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($520 - 559) in New Berlinville, PA