When these lights came on I had it scanned to see what was wrong. I was told it was a sensor that was bad. One I believe he said was to the timing chain. It is slow to start, since these popped up. How much should we expect to pay. Of course the warranty has expired.
Check Engine Soon /Slipping/VDC off Light I have all of these at once on 2005 Infiniti FX35
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti FX35 Questions
- You can drive around great,but it won't get the overdrive
- How can you fix a blinking airbag light on this car? Searched up the VIN and it said there was no recall, why no recall of its for my safety?
- What would make the car shake when you apply brakes?
- What are the 4 wires for, behind the grille?
- Has anyone had issues with the leather tearing on the front seats?