When these lights came on I had it scanned to see what was wrong. I was told it was a sensor that was bad. One I believe he said was to the timing chain. It is slow to start, since these popped up. How much should we expect to pay. Of course the warranty has expired.
Check Engine Soon /Slipping/VDC off Light I have all of these at once on 2005 Infiniti FX35
Asked by for the 2005 Infiniti FX35
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti FX35 Questions
- How do 3 CAMs fail after having my airbag recall done yesterday?
- What can happen if the Fuel Level Sensor is not replaced code P0463
- Is there aftermarket audio cable available for stereo. Don't use apple product
- My 2004 Infinity FX35 when idling it feels like its going to stall out.
- while driving my infinity my steering wheel locked hard to drive
2005 Infiniti FX35 Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Howard, OH
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($259 - $350) in Corinna, ME
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,039 - $1,653) in Huttonsville, WV
- Thermostat Replacement ($132 - $200) in Burgoon, OH
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($334 - $422) in Garland, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($457 - $491) in Lexa, AR