When these lights came on I had it scanned to see what was wrong. I was told it was a sensor that was bad. One I believe he said was to the timing chain. It is slow to start, since these popped up. How much should we expect to pay. Of course the warranty has expired.
Check Engine Soon /Slipping/VDC off Light I have all of these at once on 2005 Infiniti FX35
Asked by for the 2005 Infiniti FX35
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti FX35 Questions
- My car is having shifting issues but everything looks good
- My 2004 Infinity FX35 when idling it feels like its going to stall out.
- while driving my infinity my steering wheel locked hard to drive
- Moved to southern Cal from Colorado. My FX35 has gone from awesome to sad??
- Engine overhalling and I have a problem
2005 Infiniti FX35 Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Howard, OH
- AC Compressor Replacement ($827 - $984) in Corinna, ME
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($299 - $368) in Huttonsville, WV
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($237 - $272) in Burgoon, OH
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($668 - $708) in Garland, ME
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($437 - $507) in Lexa, AR