Check engine soon light just came on. Vehicle passed emmisions testing last month. Disconnected battery cable srest light. Light came back on. Autozone tried to read code but no indication. Stated that that is a blown fuse. Any idea where to start?
Check engine soon light on 2001 GMC Yukon XL 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon XL 1500 Questions
- Do later year yukons use different 4wd systems
- Why is traction assist light to off and in and out of acceleration losses power
- How much is a full diagnostic of my vehicle ? There is a knocking of the engine.
- my traction control comes on offen, causing reduce engine power
- High beams but no low beams? Headlights high beams work but no low head light
2001 GMC Yukon XL 1500 Estimates
- 110,000 Mile Service ($150 - 217) in New Bremen, OH
- Fuel Filter Change ($64 - 112) in Penland, NC
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($97 - 126) in Junction City, KS
- Brake Pad Replacement ($182 - 312) in Lagro, IN
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($829 - 891) in Lemoyne, OH
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($410 - 563) in West End, NC