SERVICE ENGINE LIGHT NOT COMING ON. NEED A PLACE TO START CHECKING.
CHECK ENGINE NOT COMING ON on 2001 GMC Sierra 1500
Verified for the GMC Sierra 150021 reports
Verified for the GMC Sierra 150013 reports
Verified for the GMC Sierra 150015 reports
1 answerNovember 29, 2010
2 answersJanuary 29, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- I ran my truck out of gas when it was freezing cold out now it won't start
- Service 4wd light, no lights on 4wd switch, stuck in 2wd.
- can I use platinium spark plugs instead of iridium?
- Do I have to take off the steering wheel just to replace the ignition switch
- After installing a new clutch kit, my clutch pedal goes all the way to the floor
2001 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($501 - 769) in Aliquippa, PA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Eutaw, AL
- Heater Hose Replacement ($143 - 213) in Texarkana, TX
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($628 - 783) in Rockport, IN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($288 - 335) in War, WV
- Horn Replacement ($110 - 121) in Leonville, LA