car ran fine then check engine light came on .then the car went into fail safe mode[when put into gear all gear selector lights illuminate]if i move it it runs like in low gear
check engine light,fail safe mode on 1997 Audi A8 Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A8 Quattro Questions
- Randomly my car cuts in and out of power when i barely push in the gas
- My front suspension squeaks very loudly when going over bumps or uneven ground.
- Hi hope one of my Audi brothers could help me out my Audi left front wheel .
- Parking Brake warning light. Pushrod: doyou think it is as simple as brake fluid
- How can parking brake warning light problem be checked out. Vehicle moves freely
1997 Audi A8 Quattro Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($647 - 841) in Nottoway, VA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Newburg, MO
- Battery Replacement ($204 - 292) in Ihlen, MN
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($304 - 578) in Carrington, ND
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($398 - 433) in Edgewood, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,169 - 1,201) in Shiloh, GA