Recently purchased my 2003 camry 90k miles on it. After driving it 100 or so miles, the check engine light came on, i took it to my mechanic and he replaced s few hoses due to an emissions error. The light reset and then I drove about another 120 and tonight the light came on again. I will update with codes when I get them, the car runs perfectly should i ignore the issue or what should i do exactly?
Check engine light, Went to mechanic emissions error, replace hose, back on now. on 2003 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My car won't start? New fuel pump, new coils, new coils?
- Updating software for on board computer OR resolving PO 776, PO 793?
- my engine over heats.heated up and burnt my gasket and radiator.
- how to get a distributor coil out
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced