Recently purchased my 2003 camry 90k miles on it. After driving it 100 or so miles, the check engine light came on, i took it to my mechanic and he replaced s few hoses due to an emissions error. The light reset and then I drove about another 120 and tonight the light came on again. I will update with codes when I get them, the car runs perfectly should i ignore the issue or what should i do exactly?
Check engine light, Went to mechanic emissions error, replace hose, back on now. on 2003 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
- Why has my 2014 Camry SE 2.5L Automatic Transmission shifting into manual first?
- Why does my car running warmer under load
- 1996 toyota camry 3.0l wont start on cold morning or cold weather