Recently purchased my 2003 camry 90k miles on it. After driving it 100 or so miles, the check engine light came on, i took it to my mechanic and he replaced s few hoses due to an emissions error. The light reset and then I drove about another 120 and tonight the light came on again. I will update with codes when I get them, the car runs perfectly should i ignore the issue or what should i do exactly?
Check engine light, Went to mechanic emissions error, replace hose, back on now. on 2003 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- The driver side floor is moist.feels like water
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.