The light went off (1,500 miles ago) after getting gas so I figured I needed a cap and they ran a test and said it wasn't my cap. The codes that came up were U2105, U2106, U2107, P0449 and P0455.....113,000 miles on car, mostly highway miles.
Check engine light went off, car a bit sluggish and diagnostic test codes below. on 2009 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?
- Why does the fan run after I shut the car off. I have been running the A/C more
- why won't car start after replacing rear hub assembly with ABS?