The light went off (1,500 miles ago) after getting gas so I figured I needed a cap and they ran a test and said it wasn't my cap. The codes that came up were U2105, U2106, U2107, P0449 and P0455.....113,000 miles on car, mostly highway miles.
Check engine light went off, car a bit sluggish and diagnostic test codes below. on 2009 Chevrolet Malibu
- How to Fix Your Brakes
- 2009 Chevrolet Malibu Repair and Maintenance
- 2009 Chevrolet Malibu Maintenance Schedule
- 2009 Chevrolet Malibu Problems(23)
- 2009 Chevrolet Malibu Repair Estimates
- 2009 Chevrolet Malibu Q&A(52)
- 2009 Chevrolet Malibu Recalls(3)
- 2009 Chevrolet Malibu Shops
- 2009 Chevrolet Malibu Reviews(6)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
- How do I know if my fuel pump went or if it is the the rack and piston?
- How to fix backlighting on the instrument panel where the gas gauge is?
- all my guages stopped working other than the rpm guage and spedometer
2009 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($251 - 421) in Greenfield, OK
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($177 - 296) in Burlington Junction, MO
- Heater Hose Replacement ($114 - 156) in Union, SC
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Leroy, TX
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($47 - 90) in Sleetmute, AK
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($682 - 729) in Ward Cove, AK