timing belt was allegedly changed recently as well as the sprocket and water pump .. also, i took it to get the code read to one place and they said the ODB2 connection does NOT work?!! meanwhile the place I got it from just did an inspection which I thought there was no way around when the machine needs to plug in directly.
check engine light upon accelerating, flashes, now stays on..power lacking? on 2000 Volvo S40
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S40 Questions
- There is this knocking noise coming from under the hood. why?
- took car to Volvo shop to have them diagnose a a/c problem and the car flashers
- I have a new radiator in my 2001 S40. How much trans. fluid to add at dip stick?
- Why is there rattling when at I switch into reverse or drive?
- Why won't my battery stay charged? At 173k Replaced alt still dies every week?