timing belt was allegedly changed recently as well as the sprocket and water pump .. also, i took it to get the code read to one place and they said the ODB2 connection does NOT work?!! meanwhile the place I got it from just did an inspection which I thought there was no way around when the machine needs to plug in directly.
check engine light upon accelerating, flashes, now stays on..power lacking? on 2000 Volvo S40
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S40 Questions
- Check engine light coming up is p0107l
- My car won't start I can here bubbling in the back of the engine I can smell gas
- runs awesome went to smog n codes 420,misfire cyl 1,cam timing sensor?
- My turn signals only work if I push the hazard switch in I have no hazards at al
- Abs antiskid light is on, car runs fine