So my Durango's check engine light went on and my transmission seems a little problematic. I was driving the other day and my I felt a big crank as if the transmission shot into another gear. Then when I came to a stop and started again it was real slow to get going, as if I was in like 2nd or 3rd gear. Anyone have any similar issues or know what this might be?
Check Engine Light - Transmission on 2004 Dodge Durango
Asked by for the 2004 Dodge Durango
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Valleyautotech ,
October 27, 2009
My 2004 Durango had a check engine light come on and it died and was running funny, we read the code and it said it was the EGR , so we changed it and it runs fine now
Verified for the Dodge Durango5 reports
Verified for the Dodge Durango10 reports
3 answersJune 17, 2010
1 answerJune 10, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- How many quarts of transmission does it take
- I need a bolt pattern (bolt lengths) for the water pump.
- My Durango is making a loud whinning noise which gets worse with acceleration...
- Truck stalls randomly while driving. Clunk then stalls
- Why won't my driver's side power seat move back when I turn off car?
2004 Dodge Durango Estimates
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($154 - $180) in Holly Ridge, MS
- EGR Valve Replacement ($162 - $206) in Hinton, WV
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - $125) in Columbia, IA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($122 - $187) in Springlake, TX
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($113 - $199) in Trevilians, VA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($159 - $179) in Hartwick, IA