check engine light has been on/off for the past 4 years. It was smogged in '10 even though ck.englt came on. It runs just fine. I am limited $$ and need to know what I should do first? I don't know that much about repair work. Please advise. Thanks 95945 email@example.com
check engine light stays on, won't pass smog help on 1994 Ford Explorer
Asked by for the 1994 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- What do I do if doing it my self
- rear wiper stop working could hear motor engaging.Replaced motor with a new one.
- My suv is making a clicking noise when i turn the heat on.
- We lost our key fob. Had explorer towed to dealership.
- on a on a 1999 Ford Explorer how do you check the fuel relay two know whether?
1994 Ford Explorer Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($250 - $341) in Studley, VA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($192 - $416) in Tupman, CA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($248 - $350) in Redbird, OK
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in New Roads, LA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($258 - $292) in Gravity, IA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($79 - $190) in Van, WV