check engine light has been on/off for the past 4 years. It was smogged in '10 even though ck.englt came on. It runs just fine. I am limited $$ and need to know what I should do first? I don't know that much about repair work. Please advise. Thanks 95945 firstname.lastname@example.org
check engine light stays on, won't pass smog help on 1994 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
1994 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($334 - 434) in Studley, VA
- 140,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Tupman, CA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($226 - 293) in Redbird, OK
- Fuel Filter Change ($112 - 154) in New Roads, LA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($304 - 372) in Gravity, IA
- Horn Replacement ($111 - 153) in Van, WV