check engine light has been on/off for the past 4 years. It was smogged in '10 even though ck.englt came on. It runs just fine. I am limited $$ and need to know what I should do first? I don't know that much about repair work. Please advise. Thanks 95945 firstname.lastname@example.org
check engine light stays on, won't pass smog help on 1994 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- my explorer chokes out and cuts off everytime i give it gas. what could it be?
- What law firm is doing the Ford Explorer lawsuit for plastic radiation connect.
- If my Explorer jumps time could it take out all three cylinders on One bank at the same time
- Is it okay to run conventional oil in my Explorer V6 non ecoboost engine?
- squeaks like the belt is loose then dies starts right back up