check engine light has been on/off for the past 4 years. It was smogged in '10 even though ck.englt came on. It runs just fine. I am limited $$ and need to know what I should do first? I don't know that much about repair work. Please advise. Thanks 95945 email@example.com
check engine light stays on, won't pass smog help on 1994 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.