I bought this van used from a relative that took excellent care of it.check engine light stays on,codes shown o2sensor or possible catalytic converter which was replaced a little over a yr ago and we replaced the o2sensor and light went off but was showing not ready on catalyst,evap, and egr system and ofcourse after it was driven quite a while took it to try inspection again but light came back on whats the problem is there recalls on any items that can cause the ck engine lt to stay on? trouble code came up p1134.
check engine light stays on on 2002 Pontiac Montana
2 answersOctober 25, 2010
1 answerMarch 11, 2013
1 answerDecember 28, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Montana Questions
- how many parts are in a 2005 montana ponatac
- how much should i pay to have the ac fixed . could i dyi the install ?
- Will a Pontiac grand am transmission work in a pontiac montana
- How do I know if the frame is failing on my '02 Montana?
- My 2002 van won't start. I get power out the outlets but nowhere else. When the lights worked only the top break light would go on. A couple hours after it died the gauges would click and move but nothing now. Any suggestions?