At times car has no power like its not getting enough gas
Check engine light shows emission on 2002 Subaru Outback
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- how long does it take to tear down and rebuild the engine? I was told my oil was low and that's why there was a noise I heard from the engine.
- i put antifreeze in with the oil
- Car suddenly lost power. Original owner 204,000 miles
- Engine light on and flashing cruise control light
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
2002 Subaru Outback Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($451 - 510) in Andover, NY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($356 - 465) in Maple Hill, KS
- 90,000 Mile Service ($451 - 618) in Millington, MI
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($252 - 328) in Bainbridge, OH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($165 - 228) in Fairfax, MN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($46 - 237) in Dalton, MA