128000 miles, check eng.light on,P0455 code reading, what could be the faults and fixes. When the brakes are applied at a stop the car pulsates and feels as if it will stall. While driving it excels normal no problems
check engine light on,P0455 code, on 2004 Nissan Sentra
2 answersFebruary 24, 2014
2 answersJune 02, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- installed use engine car started and ran fine I parked car to do other repairs.
- Why would my car stall out while idling in traffic?
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights
2004 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($273 - 403) in Venetia, PA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($716 - 1,190) in Highlands, NC
- 7,500 Mile Service ($54 - 94) in Mcbh Kaneohe Bay, HI
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($174 - 234) in Hitchcock, SD
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($290 - 303) in Cullman, AL
- Brake Power Booster Unit Replacement ($295 - 710) in Mapleton, OR