went to auto store and they scanned it and came up with 2 issues. P1225 and couldn't give me other code but said running too rich. Could this be my fuel pump relay switch? I check relay switch and it does click when I turn ignition key. Could it still be bad?
Check engine light on. P1225 and running rich. on 2000 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2000 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($48 - 71) in Shermans Dale, PA
- Radiator Replacement ($513 - 705) in Pfafftown, NC
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($402 - 695) in Wishek, ND
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($554 - 970) in Burnham, PA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in North Branford, CT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,141 - 1,186) in Cade, LA