went to auto store and they scanned it and came up with 2 issues. P1225 and couldn't give me other code but said running too rich. Could this be my fuel pump relay switch? I check relay switch and it does click when I turn ignition key. Could it still be bad?
Check engine light on. P1225 and running rich. on 2000 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- The power steering light is on
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?