went to auto store and they scanned it and came up with 2 issues. P1225 and couldn't give me other code but said running too rich. Could this be my fuel pump relay switch? I check relay switch and it does click when I turn ignition key. Could it still be bad?
Check engine light on. P1225 and running rich. on 2000 Volkswagen Jetta
1 answerOctober 16, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Where do i see how to change the clutch in a V6 2000 Volkswagon jetta
- My boyfriend left the lights on in my car and killed my battery
- how much would it cost to repair the wiring on my lowbeam headlight
- upon acceleration at high speeds, my car shakes. Let off gas it stops. Why?
- No power on windshiel wipers