went to auto store and they scanned it and came up with 2 issues. P1225 and couldn't give me other code but said running too rich. Could this be my fuel pump relay switch? I check relay switch and it does click when I turn ignition key. Could it still be bad?
Check engine light on. P1225 and running rich. on 2000 Volkswagen Jetta
1 answerOctober 16, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- loud knocking sound and now car wont turn over...what do I check first?
- My jetta is making a loud knocking sounds under my feet between gears? CV shaft?
- Car dash lights and door chime come on for 10 seconds short in wires under dash.
- Engine light is on and cant pass a smog; leaking oil very slightly
- How many gallons is my gas tank & how many miles I get on a full tank
2000 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($745 - $946) in Shermans Dale, PA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Pfafftown, NC
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($158 - $621) in Wishek, ND
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($32 - $76) in Burnham, PA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in North Branford, CT
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($637 - $689) in Cade, LA