My check engine light came on and I took it to an auto parts store. They said it was an o2 sensor. The truck makes a loud rattle underneath.Its louder with the a/c on. Could this be my catalytic converter?
Check engine light on. O2 sensor problem. Loud rattling noise. on 2003 Chevrolet S10
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
- over heated won't start. Head is good and replaced. Is it worth putting back to