I replaced my battery about 3 months ago and within a week or so my check engine light came on. I checked the code and it came up with P0449 and P0455. I can clear the P0455 code with the code tester but I can not clear the 449 code. I even tried to disconnect the battery for a whole day but the light came on immediately once the battery was re-connected. I was wondering it the battery had anything to do with the code coming on and is there a way to clear this code? Thanks
Check Engine light on - error code P0449 on 2008 Buick Enclave
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Enclave Questions
- Vehicle would not start, then later that day it did. Tried everything.
- My check engine light will come on after idling for 10 minutes sometimes.
- Park Assist need service, should I have the sensors changed?
- started making a tappet noise all of a sudden
- My memory seat module isn't working can't adjust driver seat at all