I replaced my battery about 3 months ago and within a week or so my check engine light came on. I checked the code and it came up with P0449 and P0455. I can clear the P0455 code with the code tester but I can not clear the 449 code. I even tried to disconnect the battery for a whole day but the light came on immediately once the battery was re-connected. I was wondering it the battery had anything to do with the code coming on and is there a way to clear this code? Thanks
Check Engine light on - error code P0449 on 2008 Buick Enclave
Asked by for the 2008 Buick Enclave
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Enclave Questions
- My radio cuts on and off suddenly. Also my radio switches channels on its own.
- vehicle missing and check engine light is blinking on load condition
- engine shuts down and back on max out the rpm's
- break gasket leak caused hydraulic break cylinder failure is this a known issue?
- Vehicle would not start, then later that day it did. Tried everything.
2008 Buick Enclave Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($170 - 230) in Dubach, LA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($497 - 695) in Succasunna, NJ
- Starter Replacement ($343 - 530) in Palmer, AK
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Crystal, MI
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($207 - 237) in Tyler Hill, PA
- Antitheft System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in Moore, SC