I replaced my battery about 3 months ago and within a week or so my check engine light came on. I checked the code and it came up with P0449 and P0455. I can clear the P0455 code with the code tester but I can not clear the 449 code. I even tried to disconnect the battery for a whole day but the light came on immediately once the battery was re-connected. I was wondering it the battery had anything to do with the code coming on and is there a way to clear this code? Thanks
Check Engine light on - error code P0449 on 2008 Buick Enclave
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Enclave Questions
- vehicle missing and check engine light is blinking on load condition
- engine shuts down and back on max out the rpm's
- break gasket leak caused hydraulic break cylinder failure is this a known issue?
- Vehicle would not start, then later that day it did. Tried everything.
- My check engine light will come on after idling for 10 minutes sometimes.
2008 Buick Enclave Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Dubach, LA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($210 - 310) in Succasunna, NJ
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Palmer, AK
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($110 - 183) in Crystal, MI
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($249 - 323) in Tyler Hill, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($236 - 301) in Moore, SC