I am having a problem with my 2005 Avalon. About 2 weeks ago the check engine light came on and the engine started to misfire. I put some fuel treatment in the tank, I thought maybe it was a problem with some bad gas or water in the tank. I had the check engine codes checked they were P0302, P0303, P0304, P0305, P0306, P0355. The car has about 99K miles on it.
Check Engine Light On - Engine Misfire on 2005 Toyota Avalon
P0300 is engine misfire, the other codes identify misfires in cylinder 2,3,4,5, and 6. Check for a big vacuum leak at the intake manifold (hose of intake boot ripped. A bad air flow meter could also cause multiply cylinder misfire on the Avalon.
2 answersMarch 04, 2016
Verified for the Toyota Avalon10 reports
2 answersOctober 10, 2011
Verified for the Toyota Avalon130 reports
1 answerJune 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- My engine stopped on highway and i could not accelerate...What could the issue?
- The car will not start if the fobkey is not somewhere in the car, right?
- How can I tell if mt 2015 Avalon Limited has pre-collision avoidance?
- Will not starting the car for 4 months harm it. It is under a shelter.
- When I put a new battery in the car all the lights started flickering while
2005 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($485 - $702) in Meadow Creek, WV
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($467 - $1,123) in Candor, NY
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($453 - $651) in Francesville, IN
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Cedar Creek, TX
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($778 - $976) in Egan, LA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($369 - $463) in Earlville, NY