I am having a problem with my 2005 Avalon. About 2 weeks ago the check engine light came on and the engine started to misfire. I put some fuel treatment in the tank, I thought maybe it was a problem with some bad gas or water in the tank. I had the check engine codes checked they were P0302, P0303, P0304, P0305, P0306, P0355. The car has about 99K miles on it.
Check Engine Light On - Engine Misfire on 2005 Toyota Avalon
1 answer 1 comment
P0300 is engine misfire, the other codes identify misfires in cylinder 2,3,4,5, and 6. Check for a big vacuum leak at the intake manifold (hose of intake boot ripped. A bad air flow meter could also cause multiply cylinder misfire on the Avalon.
2 answersMarch 04, 2016
2 answersOctober 10, 2011
Verified for the Toyota Avalon10 reports
1 answerJune 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- multifunction displ failed after being parked outside 8 days. Next day ok why?
- fan belt sounds like it's slipping and high pitched squeal when wheel is turned-
- I have a 2002 Toyota Avalon. I recently had a tune up spark plugs because the
- does it have a timing belt or chain
- What causes the buzzing sound on my 2003 Toyota Avalon XLS?Headlights on,buzz.
2005 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,387 - 1,990) in Meadow Creek, WV
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,399 - 1,723) in Candor, NY
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($369 - 662) in Francesville, IN
- 95,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Cedar Creek, TX
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($88 - 134) in Egan, LA
- Horn Replacement ($96 - 131) in Earlville, NY