I am having a problem with my 2005 Avalon. About 2 weeks ago the check engine light came on and the engine started to misfire. I put some fuel treatment in the tank, I thought maybe it was a problem with some bad gas or water in the tank. I had the check engine codes checked they were P0302, P0303, P0304, P0305, P0306, P0355. The car has about 99K miles on it.
Check Engine Light On - Engine Misfire on 2005 Toyota Avalon
Asked by for the 2005 Toyota Avalon
P0300 is engine misfire, the other codes identify misfires in cylinder 2,3,4,5, and 6. Check for a big vacuum leak at the intake manifold (hose of intake boot ripped. A bad air flow meter could also cause multiply cylinder misfire on the Avalon.
2 answersMarch 04, 2016
2 answersOctober 10, 2011
Verified for the Toyota Avalon10 reports
1 answerJune 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- Will not starting the car for 4 months harm it. It is under a shelter.
- When I put a new battery in the car all the lights started flickering while
- When using my heater the center console gets extremely hot and painful to touch
- How do I go about changing the back 3 ignition coils.
- My windshield wipers don't return to the stored when on intermittent or when
2005 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($162 - $241) in Meadow Creek, WV
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($257 - $962) in Candor, NY
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($250 - $624) in Francesville, IN
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($286 - $499) in Cedar Creek, TX
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($72 - $91) in Egan, LA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($541 - $592) in Earlville, NY