was driving across the 520 last night and the "check engine" light blinked briefly. going about 50mph the engine felt as though it was getting sluggish and having trouble giving power. moment later, the light goes off and the engine smooths out. got off the highway going uphill, on 24th st., a medium grade hill, at about 30mph and "check engine" blinks again and engine again becomes sluggish but moreso than when i was on the flat road across 520. wondering what this might indicate and what i can expect a shop to tell me, and, whether i can drive the car to a shop or it it's going to die on me in the middle of the road on the way to the shop. any advice would be greatly appreciated.
check engine light on and engine running sluggish. on 2002 Honda Accord
2 answersJune 15, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- My car won't start with 62k miles. New honda owners is this a problem for you?
- My ac is stuck blowing on the floor setting and I cant switch it?
- Electrical windows stopped working, all but the driver window.
- The temperature gauge rises slowly when sitting in traffic. Normal when driving.
- Replaced fuel pump. But still not getting fuel to front of the car