was driving across the 520 last night and the "check engine" light blinked briefly. going about 50mph the engine felt as though it was getting sluggish and having trouble giving power. moment later, the light goes off and the engine smooths out. got off the highway going uphill, on 24th st., a medium grade hill, at about 30mph and "check engine" blinks again and engine again becomes sluggish but moreso than when i was on the flat road across 520. wondering what this might indicate and what i can expect a shop to tell me, and, whether i can drive the car to a shop or it it's going to die on me in the middle of the road on the way to the shop. any advice would be greatly appreciated.
check engine light on and engine running sluggish. on 2002 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Why would my speedometer drop to 0 and my D4 (drive position on dash)light flash
- Battery positive cable melted and when I try to start all power cuts off
- Cost to repair drivers side rack and pinion
- I have Navigation installed and wondering if it is possible to sort the names
- Can replacing a damaged tail light affect interior (map) lights?