was driving across the 520 last night and the "check engine" light blinked briefly. going about 50mph the engine felt as though it was getting sluggish and having trouble giving power. moment later, the light goes off and the engine smooths out. got off the highway going uphill, on 24th st., a medium grade hill, at about 30mph and "check engine" blinks again and engine again becomes sluggish but moreso than when i was on the flat road across 520. wondering what this might indicate and what i can expect a shop to tell me, and, whether i can drive the car to a shop or it it's going to die on me in the middle of the road on the way to the shop. any advice would be greatly appreciated.
check engine light on and engine running sluggish. on 2002 Honda Accord
2 answersJune 15, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
- Can i rebuild my ignition switch so it doesn't die
- When driving the front will start shaking but will stop and go for days ?