The check engine light in my 98 Camry is on. I stopped into a local dealership and was told it is the VSV valve most likely. about 4 years ago I had the check engine light go on and was told it was the ERG. is this part of the same system? What are my options here? (replace both, clean and reset the light, replace the VSV)
Check engine light on again for VSV valve, what are my options? on 1998 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
1998 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Frohna, MO
- 7,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Upson, WI
- Valve Adjustment ($332 - 440) in Pierceton, IN
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($226 - 296) in Byrdstown, TN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($91 - 290) in Section, AL
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($373 - 505) in Falls City, OR