After I changed my battery the check engine light came on, What could be the cause of this?
check engine light on after battery change on 2003 Volkswagen Beetle
2 answersNovember 17, 2009
2 answersJuly 26, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
- car turns over but wont start
2003 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($432 - 852) in Taylor, TX
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Channing, MI
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($135 - 193) in Lenox Dale, MA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($834 - 1,092) in Kellogg, IA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($174 - 225) in Woodbury, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($225 - 497) in Broken Bow, NE