After I changed my battery the check engine light came on, What could be the cause of this?
check engine light on after battery change on 2003 Volkswagen Beetle
3 answersFebruary 26, 2010
2 answersNovember 17, 2009
2 answersJuly 26, 2011
1 answerDecember 20, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
- car turns over but wont start
2003 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($866 - 1,197) in Taylor, TX
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($294 - 364) in Channing, MI
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,088 - 1,378) in Lenox Dale, MA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kellogg, IA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Woodbury, PA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($374 - 1,109) in Broken Bow, NE