CHECK ENGINE LIGHT REMAINS ON CONTINOUSLY WHILE DRIVING WHAT CAN BE DONE?
check engine light on on 1993 Ford E-150
Verified for the Ford E-15072 reports
Verified for the Ford E-1505 reports
Verified for the Ford E-15020 reports
1 answerFebruary 01, 2011
1 answerJuly 12, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- If down stream censors are bad will it cause it not to have power
- EGR causing 4.2L Engine to shake 2000 E150 4.2L V6
- replaced blower motor now van will not go over idle
- Where is the under the hood fuse panel located? Is the fuel gauge fuse here?
- I have a mercury and my oil is at 9% how many miles will I make it?
1993 Ford E-150 Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,006 - 1,317) in Holly, MI
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Nisula, MI
- 95,000 Mile Service ($107 - 162) in Curtis Bay, MD
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Battle Ground, IN
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($160 - 391) in Owensburg, IN
- Powertrain Control System Diagnosis & Testing ($44 - 56) in Royalton, MN