oh k I am in FL and I was warming up my care as I am leaving my check engine lights goes on now my car is new only has 69,000 miles I got and oil change about 1 month ago the care about now 2yrs... Could it be I need a tune up because the car is driving k but shaking alot.
Check engine light on on 2006 Toyota Corolla
3 answersJuly 18, 2009
6 answersDecember 27, 2011
1 answerMarch 27, 2010
9 answersSeptember 22, 2009
8 answersFebruary 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +