oh k I am in FL and I was warming up my care as I am leaving my check engine lights goes on now my car is new only has 69,000 miles I got and oil change about 1 month ago the care about now 2yrs... Could it be I need a tune up because the car is driving k but shaking alot.
Check engine light on on 2006 Toyota Corolla
Asked by Visitor for the 2006 Toyota Corolla
3 answersJuly 18, 2009
7 answersDecember 27, 2011
1 answerMarch 27, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Why is my car getting very shaky while idling? Rpm fluctuates
- i need to know what the 3 fuse box on the positive cable is for
- Is there a fusible link or sensor that might completely shut down electrical sys
- What is causing my radio to come on and the key is not in the ignition?
- seat belt warning light flickers