check engine light on .. scanned spark plug 4 replaced. cleared code. got gas . light came back on saying misfire in 2 spark plug 4. ?? light still on .
check engine light on on 1998 GMC Yukon
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
October 15, 2009
Can you list the codes that you are getting?
Verified for the GMC Yukon29 reports
Verified for the GMC Yukon7 reports
Verified for the GMC Yukon5 reports
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Questions
- Shifter will just raise and lower without engaging in any gear
- The dash lights went completely out but not the radio lights. Why? Weird smell?
- gas engine. fuel injection. remote start. replaced injectors. remote start.
- 4x4 turn on then turn off and stay off
- My interior lights wont go out after closing doors
1998 GMC Yukon Estimates
- Vacuum Pump Replacement ($245 - 455) in Claysville, PA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($97 - 126) in Lone Star, TX
- 45,000 Mile Service ($124 - 186) in Whitetop, VA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Waco, GA
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($237 - 300) in Curtin, OR
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($206 - 231) in Conde, SD