I have a Saturn Ion 3 with the 2.4 engine. The check engine light comes on and the code says a cylinder number 2 misfire.The car runs great, and this is a recurring problem, so far the coil, plug wire, plug and fuel injector have been replaced and the same code comes back. Any ideas?"
check engine light on on 2007 Saturn Ion
Verified for the Saturn Ion65 reports
2 answersAugust 29, 2013
Verified for the Saturn Ion127 reports
2 answersDecember 29, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Ion Questions
- Key broke in ignition 4 days ago. Had ignition replaced with battery 2 years ago
- Code about driver seat
- Check engine light comes on then will start blinking. Says misfire cylinder 3
- What happens if my transfer case is going bad?
- Has anyone ever heard of a lower control arm splitting in half while driving?
2007 Saturn Ion Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($140 - $188) in Cato, NY
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($318 - $420) in Julian, WV
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Lakewood, NJ
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($161 - $205) in Portage, OH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($276 - $319) in Otterbein, IN
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($482 - $603) in Saint Francis, ME