My son just bought his first vehicle which failed CA smog because the check engine light does not come on. What can we do to fix this?
check engine light not working on 1990 Nissan Pickup (D21)
1 answerJune 06, 2010
1 answerNovember 17, 2009
3 answersMay 26, 2010
3 answersAugust 18, 2011
0 answersOctober 17, 2015
- 1990 Nissan Pickup (D21) Repair and Maintenance
- 1990 Nissan Pickup (D21) Maintenance Schedule
- 1990 Nissan Pickup (D21) Problems(2)
- 1990 Nissan Pickup (D21) Repair Estimates
- 1990 Nissan Pickup (D21) Q&A(101)
- 1990 Nissan Pickup (D21) Recalls(1)
- 1990 Nissan Pickup (D21) Shops
- 1990 Nissan Pickup (D21) Reviews(4)
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pickup (D21) Questions
- my pickup,fail smog; (ppm)..meas..how.is problem and cost for repair...tnk's...
- why is my truck not starting with recently replaced battery and alternator ?
- Where can I find a good deal on a crankshaft and bearings kit gaskets and all?
- Going down the rd it reved up and now it won't go,like no 1st.2nd.3rd rev.
1990 Nissan Pickup (D21) Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Elkmont, AL
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Ellamore, WV
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Coulee Dam, WA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Westphalia, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($61 - 111) in Tiptonville, TN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($313 - 356) in Valdese, NC