All at about the same time my check engine came on and my truck began to lose power and mis-fire and when I pressed heavily on the throttle the truck would not respond or took some time to respond to the throttle pressure. I have 195K miles on my 2003 F-250 Super-Duty 7.3L V8 Diesel Turbo;what could cause this to happen?
Check Engine light; loss of engine power even with throttle pressure, mis-fire on 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
- 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Maintenance Schedule
- 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Problems(14)
- 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair Estimates
- 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Q&A(89)
- 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Recalls(4)
- 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Shops
- 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- How often has the key start gone bad? How expensive to replace it.
- Oil gone from crankcase into coolant fill what caused this
- I scanned my truck and a fuel sensor "A" code came up. I have about 1/4 tank
- Truck will start in any temperature but will lose power quickly and stall.
- Having occasional long cranking starts
2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Estimates
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($101 - 176) in Coral Springs, FL
- 105,000 Mile Service ($110 - 143) in Saratoga, WY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($235 - 496) in Concord, GA
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($169 - 199) in Lodi, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($573 - 1,073) in Fairchild Air Force Base, WA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($62 - 219) in Cordova, IL