MY Tribeca w/ 42k miles showed the knock sensor code - at Autozone and at independent repair shop - Since the parts were hard to get in Dallas I brought (towed for caution) to the Plano Subaru dealer- Their diagnose on this problem was that my electrical engine harness was chewed by an animal- With no choice I had them replace it at $950.- took a week to get the part- A week later another code came on for the system leak detector - fuel cap loose or faulty and 3 other possibilities. Anyone having these similiar problems? I do not trust this shop - the harness they returned indicated more that the wire was spliced
Check engine light - Knock sensor code on 2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru B9 Tribeca Questions
- it is overheating and i get no heat
- how do I re-set the computer after work was done?
- my fob key stopped working along with my interior lights and audio.
- My door handle inside wont open anymore. How do I remove the door panel to fix ?
- Replaced radiator/thermostat. Overheats to just before red line in 2 mi.