Already spent $1200 to check the engine and get a new alternator, but light is back on.
Check engine light keeps coming on. What can cause this? on 2001 Toyota RAV4
Our VSC, check-engine, traction control lights are all on on our dashboard. The brake lights and ABS lights keep coming on and off too. The water pump needs replacing which solves the check-engine light, but any idea what the other lights might be?
3 answersDecember 17, 2014
2 answersOctober 30, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- WhY won't my brake lights go out after engine is off
- When making left turn only, loud "clunk". Not all the time. What up?
- How can I make the "beep on my keyfinder louder?
- Please advise me as to how to remove my back seats.
- Why does my car randomly stall and not restart right away, no check engine light