Already spent $1200 to check the engine and get a new alternator, but light is back on.
Check engine light keeps coming on. What can cause this? on 2001 Toyota RAV4
2 answersOctober 30, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- Suspect something is stuck in the gear box making 2nd gear inaccessible
- Car won't start on its own. Jump start works but dies after a few minutes.
- my check engine light and 4wheel drive light is on var may be in 4x mode
- why does my rav4 smoke when am driving without ac,but with AC it does not
- How do I get the radio out?
2001 Toyota RAV4 Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($127 - 172) in Stratford, TX
- 60,000 Mile Service ($106 - 214) in Dawson, IA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($314 - 407) in Burnsville, WV
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($276 - 371) in Rossiter, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($823 - 894) in Beasley, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,181 - 1,875) in La Valle, WI