Might have had too much ethanol in it
check engine light just came on after I gassed up. Might have had too much ethan on 2004 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
2004 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($285 - 493) in Varna, IL
- Air Filter Replacement ($40 - 56) in West Green, GA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($97 - 151) in Winthrop, AR
- AC Condenser Replacement ($317 - 421) in Rio Grande, NJ
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($329 - 472) in Fort Lupton, CO
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 89) in Crofton, KY