Check engine light is on.401 EGR valve probllem.How to fix and how to find what is wrong.
check engine light is on.401 EGR valve how to fix and how to find what is wrong. on 2001 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
2001 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($71 - 100) in Rapidan, VA
- 97,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Strawn, IL
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($93 - 150) in Berkshire, NY
- Radiator Replacement ($551 - 715) in Wahiawa, HI
- Mass Air Flow Sensor Replacement ($223 - 727) in Connoquenessing, PA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($99 - 218) in Stephenson, MI