Had light checked at AutoZone and they said is was code P0716 and P0700 - input turbine speed sensor signal malfunction - possible failed input speed senor. I called the Dealer and they can't find the part to give me an estimate. They did say the sensor is inside the transmission and it would have to be pulled to check it out
Check engine light is on when gas tank is less than 1/4 full and off when fuller on 2006 Kia Sorento
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- is 1,400 a fair price for power steering system ?
- The key sometimes will not turn in the ignation. Also the crusie does not work
- what causes one of the fans not to work? fans tested the work.
- My 4+4 light stays on what going on it my transmission
- why at 90,000 miles is my sorento 2 qts low of oil and my oil cap smells burnt