Had light checked at AutoZone and they said is was code P0716 and P0700 - input turbine speed sensor signal malfunction - possible failed input speed senor. I called the Dealer and they can't find the part to give me an estimate. They did say the sensor is inside the transmission and it would have to be pulled to check it out
Check engine light is on when gas tank is less than 1/4 full and off when fuller on 2006 Kia Sorento
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- My car did not pass smog saying catalyst/evaporate system,i did have my car jump
- What is the procedure for replaceing a thermostat
- I'm having trouble putting gas in tank every time you start it bubbles bacķ out
- Remote start car, get in put foot on break , car dies. Have to restart. Why?
- Sometimes when I try to pass somebody my Sorento will not downshift.
2006 Kia Sorento Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($147 - 227) in Walterville, OR
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Poland, ME
- Starter Replacement ($314 - 413) in Brunswick, NE
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wamsutter, WY
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($510 - 524) in Quincy, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($564 - 676) in Midway, TN