Had light checked at AutoZone and they said is was code P0716 and P0700 - input turbine speed sensor signal malfunction - possible failed input speed senor. I called the Dealer and they can't find the part to give me an estimate. They did say the sensor is inside the transmission and it would have to be pulled to check it out
Check engine light is on when gas tank is less than 1/4 full and off when fuller on 2006 Kia Sorento
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- why periodically the car loses all power features, radio, windows, wipers, etc.
- When I hit the gas it acts like it doesn't wanna go unless I'm easy on it and
- Could it be a fuse on why I have no display and no function of heat and air?
- Lost both low beam lights & backup camera the same day
- My car shakes and shuts off at a stop light
2006 Kia Sorento Estimates
- 37,500 Mile Service ($54 - 102) in Walterville, OR
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 175) in Poland, ME
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($217 - 316) in Brunswick, NE
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($381 - 898) in Wamsutter, WY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($391 - 434) in Quincy, IL
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($152 - 402) in Midway, TN