a diferent code reading i replaced fuel filter but says o2 sensors and hi an low fuel pressure what reading do i use what could be wrong
check engine light is on each time i take to aut zone for code reading i get a on 1998 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
1998 Ford F-150 Estimates
- 105,000 Mile Service ($122 - 215) in Southard, OK
- 30,000 Mile Service ($331 - 486) in Gaston, OR
- Oil Pump Replacement ($849 - 1,376) in Wyocena, WI
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($202 - 520) in Johannesburg, MI
- Tie Rod Replacement ($183 - 272) in Melvern, KS
- Drive Axle Assembly Drain & Refill ($52 - 67) in Belzoni, MS