my mechanic says I need to replace the knock sensors at a cost of 950.00. The code is P0330 for the knock sensor. He says the part is inexpensive but the labor is costly due to where the parts are located. I am wondering how I could get this fixed less costly than 950.00 or if it is really important to get it fixed.
Check engine light is on. on 2001 Lexus RX300
Verified for the Lexus RX30033 reports
1 answerApril 26, 2010
Verified for the Lexus RX30023 reports
2 answersFebruary 09, 2011
Verified for the Lexus RX30012 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- what do you say the problem is when the rear lights sign is on and car will not
- Why does it accelerate slow?
- My check engine light, Trac off, VSC lights all on at once why? how much to fix
- How do I replace the driver's side fog light bulb?
- no lights coming up but car is starting now. wrongly interchanged battery termin