my mechanic says I need to replace the knock sensors at a cost of 950.00. The code is P0330 for the knock sensor. He says the part is inexpensive but the labor is costly due to where the parts are located. I am wondering how I could get this fixed less costly than 950.00 or if it is really important to get it fixed.
Check engine light is on. on 2001 Lexus RX300
Asked by for the 2001 Lexus RX300
Verified for the Lexus RX30016 reports
Verified for the Lexus RX30071 reports
Verified for the Lexus RX30027 reports
1 answerApril 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- could a radio antenna cause battery to drain?it makes a strange noise going up
- My truck will not go into gear. For example: reverse,park,or drive.
- My 2002 RX 300 smokes blue smoke,but not at start of day. What's wrong?
- i think i blew a fuse but can't find the blown fuse
- engine lite comes on car runes perfectly all leavels are full
2001 Lexus RX300 Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($665 - $766) in Long Grove, IA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($339 - $478) in Lincoln, IA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Edwardsport, IN
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($51 - $70) in Perry, FL
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - $111) in Chama, NM
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($1,024 - $1,054) in Lenox, GA