my mechanic says I need to replace the knock sensors at a cost of 950.00. The code is P0330 for the knock sensor. He says the part is inexpensive but the labor is costly due to where the parts are located. I am wondering how I could get this fixed less costly than 950.00 or if it is really important to get it fixed.
Check engine light is on. on 2001 Lexus RX300
Verified for the Lexus RX30033 reports
1 answerApril 26, 2010
2 answersFebruary 09, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- when starting fan belt fan makes screeching noise for about 1 min. how to fix?
- what is causing white smog coming from the exhaust muffler when i start the engine? bad gas? the system is constantly throwing a code as my gas cap turns right, but check engine lit comes on
- My RX 300 is smoking from the exhaust pipe, what can i do
- Won't start without boost but goes back dead after few seconds and won't start again without boost
- when I put the car in park it rolls. I have to put the e brake on to keep it from rolling. Is this a transmission problem?