my mechanic says I need to replace the knock sensors at a cost of 950.00. The code is P0330 for the knock sensor. He says the part is inexpensive but the labor is costly due to where the parts are located. I am wondering how I could get this fixed less costly than 950.00 or if it is really important to get it fixed.
Check engine light is on. on 2001 Lexus RX300
Verified for the Lexus RX30033 reports
1 answerApril 26, 2010
2 answersFebruary 09, 2011
Verified for the Lexus RX30012 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- How do I fix the brake lights when bulbs and fuses are all good?
- How can I restart my lexus rx330 after it is suspected to have suck water
- What exactly I need to change in lexus 2001 rx300 after 100.000 milage
- what do you say the problem is when the rear lights sign is on and car will not
- Why does it accelerate slow?