Had the car hooked up to 2 different handheld computers,1 read 02 sensor and the other cat. converter. Then took the car to a machanic and hooked up to the big machine.He told me that after changing the Downstream sensor,the problem should be resolved??? Where is the Downstream sensor located?And what kind should I purchase? the universal,alternate,etc.?
check engine light is on on 2002 Suzuki Aerio
Asked by for the 2002 Suzuki Aerio
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by ggcamaro22 ,
December 08, 2013
The downstream sensor is the last one located on the exhaust pipe, check the exhaust manifold in front of the engine there should be an oxygen sensor that would be 1/1 or upstream the sensor after that would be 1/2 downstream. best to buy from dealer, jobbers seem to not last as long.
2 answersSeptember 11, 2010
1 answerMay 31, 2011
1 answerApril 12, 2015
1 answerFebruary 10, 2011
1 answerJanuary 01, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Aerio Questions
- suddenly, won't start, no nothing when I turn the key no power from the battery
- Which way does the harmonic balancer bolt has to turn to remove it?
- WHERE CAN I FIND REPAIR PARTS FOR A SUZUKI AERIO VISCOUS CUPPLER
- when i applay brake in red light traffic my engine is cut off suddenly so whatis
- Won't turn over, electronic devices Work fine until you try?
2002 Suzuki Aerio Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($155 - $220) in Jamestown, ND
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Palmer, KS
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Anthon, IA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($661 - $769) in Pinedale, WY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($399 - $435) in Nemacolin, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($506 - $599) in Hoffmeister, NY