Reading it, indicated a P0400 code.
Check Engine light is on. on 1998 Nissan Altima
Verified for the Nissan Altima10 reports
Verified for the Nissan Altima60 reports
1 answerNovember 03, 2015
Verified for the Nissan Altima282 reports
3 answersJanuary 05, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Where is the oxygen sensors
- The heat when turned on, doesn't get hot. It's only warm.
- Why does my Service engine light turn on and then off consistently?
- AC blows cold then hot. Replaced Relay and still having the same issue.
- Okay Car overheated Boughtnew starter battery spark plugs Car still won't crank.