Reading it, indicated a P0400 code.
Check Engine light is on. on 1998 Nissan Altima
Verified for the Nissan Altima13 reports
Verified for the Nissan Altima363 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
- To replace the timing chain on a 1999 Nissan Altima and it sound like it want to
- wipers on all the time
- Speeds up slows down on its own continuely after you start an give it alittle
1998 Nissan Altima Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mission Viejo, CA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - 126) in Effingham, IL
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($730 - 819) in Wellesley, MA
- Battery Replacement ($153 - 202) in Warrens, WI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($217 - 314) in Lambertville, MI
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($26 - 34) in Hutto, TX