computer has no codes in it but check engine light stays on.
check engine light is on on 2004 Honda Pilot
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by DaveJM ,
September 22, 2010
Are you certain you are seeing the "check engine" light? An illuminated light indicates at least stored codes, if not active concerns resulting in setting a code. How are you checking the codes - what diagnostic tool is being used, etc?
Verified for the Honda Pilot28 reports
Verified for the Honda Pilot13 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
2004 Honda Pilot Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($312 - 395) in Hurley, WI
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 175) in Dawsonville, GA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($101 - 158) in Sidney, KY
- Add Front Engine Seals ($83 - 174) in Amo, IN
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($310 - 326) in Cobleskill, NY
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($114 - 121) in Sharon Springs, NY