computer has no codes in it but check engine light stays on.
check engine light is on on 2004 Honda Pilot
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by DaveJM ,
September 22, 2010
Are you certain you are seeing the "check engine" light? An illuminated light indicates at least stored codes, if not active concerns resulting in setting a code. How are you checking the codes - what diagnostic tool is being used, etc?
Verified for the Honda Pilot32 reports
Verified for the Honda Pilot19 reports
Verified for the Honda Pilot7 reports
Verified for the Honda Pilot14 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- How to fix overhead Map Lights so they will come on when doors are opened?
- Will a bad tensioner sound like the motor is knocking & cause the car to stall?
- What is the small piece of plastic that stick out of the brake light?
- Is a knock sensor a costly repair?
- My passenger windows go up slow and 2 of my garage door buttons don't work.
2004 Honda Pilot Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($634 - 799) in Hurley, WI
- Battery Replacement ($129 - 180) in Dawsonville, GA
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($335 - 460) in Sidney, KY
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Amo, IN
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($307 - 322) in Cobleskill, NY
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($419 - 569) in Sharon Springs, NY