computer has no codes in it but check engine light stays on.
check engine light is on on 2004 Honda Pilot
ANSWER by DaveJM,
September 22, 2010
Are you certain you are seeing the "check engine" light? An illuminated light indicates at least stored codes, if not active concerns resulting in setting a code. How are you checking the codes - what diagnostic tool is being used, etc?
Verified for the Honda Pilot13 reports
Verified for the Honda Pilot7 reports
Verified for the Honda Pilot16 reports
0 answersSeptember 12, 2015
1 answerJune 18, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- Is the best practice to always replace brake calipers in pairs? If so, why?
- cruise control does'nt turn on or set speed.
- after replacing alternator
- 2015 honda pilot told need new brake pads and machine rotors at 18,000 miles
- At 92,000 now having excessive oil consumption losing a qt about every 1000mile