there are two other lights along with the check engine light that came on at the same time...TRAC OFF & VSC TRAC. What is the most likely problem?
Check Engine light is back on, just got rear exhaust oxygen sensor replaced... on 2002 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- My transmission will only shift easily when the car is warm for 30 mins. minimum
- Shifting hard when warmed up, feels like a hard bump after it shifts in low gear
- the gear shift is stuck in Park. when brake is depressed.
- VSC,TRAC and engine light turn on when rear window defrost is turned on.
- How to kill VSC OFF, VSC TRAC & ENGINE lights that stay on?
2002 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($395 - $612) in Scurry, TX
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($530 - $822) in Kittery Point, ME
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($411 - $558) in Mastic Beach, NY
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($252 - $378) in Presidio, TX
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($569 - $605) in Patton, PA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Livingston, WI