I have a standard civc. All of a sudden the car would shake slightly when i excellerate between 2nd and 3rd gear. It went away but it came back on a few times on my way home.
check engine light flashing when i excellerate in 2nd and 3rd on 2002 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
2002 Honda Civic Estimates
- 70,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Silas, AL
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Seelyville, IN
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Owls Head, ME
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($93 - 114) in Chaparral, NM
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($175 - 496) in Watson, MN
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($99 - 121) in Knob Lick, KY