It seems as if my car is running on 3 cylinders. The check engine light keeps flashing at me. I have changed the spark plugs and plug wires in vehicle already. Does anyone have any suggestions on what could be the cause of the issue?
check engine light flashing on 1996 Chevrolet Cavalier
1 answerMarch 12, 2009
1 answerAugust 02, 2012
2 answersFebruary 02, 2009
1 answerMarch 10, 2011
1 answerJuly 27, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- diagnostic tool shows p0138 code for 02 sensor. how do I repair?
- First thought battery or starter now car won't start can't turn belt by hand
- Just had my fan and assembly replaced now my air bag warning light is on?
- Won't go into gear so what do I need to do
- Clutch slave cylinder or master cylinder? Help!