my check engine light comes on and stays on for awhile then shuts off and comes on again my car has trouble starting then it starts when we jump it I can't afford to have it serviced at the cost of what saturn charges it has 97,000 miles on it what can I do and can a outside mechanic fix this problem and what is the cost
check engine light coming on on 2005 Saturn Relay
Verified for the Saturn Relay15 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Relay Questions
- where is the fuel sending unit and the starter relay?
- message AC off for engine protection but the gauge shows cold and hoses feel ok
- Where is the temperature sending unit located!
- My temperture gauge stop working. Would this be the sensor.
- I use to hear a motor turn on in the rear end of my van and all of a sudden it
2005 Saturn Relay Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($205 - 272) in Albany, CA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Cooper, IA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($141 - 246) in Dozier, AL
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($266 - 479) in Fairfield, VT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($275 - 293) in Matthews, NC
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($380 - 514) in Manati, PR