my check engine light comes on and stays on for awhile then shuts off and comes on again my car has trouble starting then it starts when we jump it I can't afford to have it serviced at the cost of what saturn charges it has 97,000 miles on it what can I do and can a outside mechanic fix this problem and what is the cost
check engine light coming on on 2005 Saturn Relay
Verified for the Saturn Relay15 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Relay Questions
- Problem with motor running too hot to my liking. I want to hotwire the fans for full-time operation. FL, where I love, is not like 99 degrees every day!
- I bought my relay in 2012 engine light never comes on when Turing key over does that mean the bulbs has been taken out?
- 2005 Saturn relay heater "blend door" sometimes does not move so no heat fix?
- May saturn jusrt stopped running? why
- Why will the car turn over, not start and then just click. The battery voltage