Diagnostic test showed something to do with the cam shaft, but car runs perfectly.
Check engine light comes on, once or twice a year. What could it be? on 2007 Saturn Sky
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Sky Questions
- whether stripping needs repairing, or should i just replace top and at what cost for either
- I have 2odes on my car P2637 and P0700 my car jerks when slowing down
- I have a Saturn sky 07 with a check engine light code of P2138 what am I to do ??
- Where is the charging port to add freon to air conditioner?
- my convertible top wont latch into the trunk? any ideas?
2007 Saturn Sky Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($230 - 489) in Kenansville, NC
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($411 - 497) in Clayton, WA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($231 - 272) in Hume, NY
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sunland, CA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($393 - 434) in White Heath, IL
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Silver City, NM