I repalced the gas cap form NAPA cleared the light but after one day, the light came back on. Any idea what to look for and where the bad components are?
Check engine light comes on. I have had it scanned and code P0455, P0449 appear on 2008 GMC Acadia
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Acadia Questions
- where is the a/c actuator valve and should it be replaced if sticking?
- I feel a popping in my gas pedal when I accelerate
- when in A/C mode, why do I get warm air on passenger side vents
- Front AC works well but rear AC hardly cools. Air comes out at luke warm temp.
- When I try to turn A/C on the light blinks and the A/C doesn't come on. What could be the problem?