I repalced the gas cap form NAPA cleared the light but after one day, the light came back on. Any idea what to look for and where the bad components are?
Check engine light comes on. I have had it scanned and code P0455, P0449 appear on 2008 GMC Acadia
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Acadia Questions
- I have the all wheel drive model and the rear end slides around in light snow
- My whole cluster do not turn on when I turn on the vehicle.
- are fuel injectors for this car direct or multiport? can I use rebuilts?
- Has anyone experienced electrical issues that has immobilized their vehicle
- Car immobilized due to ekectrical wiring issue. How much will it cost
2008 GMC Acadia Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Garrison, MT
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($226 - 322) in Liberty Center, IA
- Starter Replacement ($343 - 530) in Toston, MT
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Earle, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($607 - 641) in Middletown Springs, VT
- Horn Replacement ($171 - 199) in Trumansburg, NY