It's not the gas cap. Could changing the Canister Purge Valve solve the problem? I reset the code about 4 times per tankful of gas.
Check engine light comes on frequently with code PO455. on 2005 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
2005 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Knoxville, AL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($148 - 261) in Newman Grove, NE
- 127,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Sargents, CO
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($138 - 309) in Campaign, TN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($146 - 170) in Martinsburg, MO
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($114 - 165) in Burnt Ranch, CA