I have a 88 celebrity euro sport 6 cyl.past few days in the new england cold the car will run great and all of a sudden the engine light comes on and the motor seems to become slugish and soon dies. I pull of to the side of the rd put it and park and restart. has a tough time re starting so i hold the gas down n throw it in drive. almost seems like it not getting fuel after the car becomes warm not sure. o2 sensor fuel filter not sure the problem. 109k the car has been well taken care of. alternator and batery reading 14 amps for out put. thanks for your help. Also wanted to add the speedo stop working when the engine light comes on.
check engine light comes on and car starts to run bad and dies shortly after on 1990 Chevrolet Celebrity
- 1990 Chevrolet Celebrity Repair and Maintenance
- 1990 Chevrolet Celebrity Maintenance Schedule
- 1990 Chevrolet Celebrity Problems(23)
- 1990 Chevrolet Celebrity Repair Estimates
- 1990 Chevrolet Celebrity Q&A(51)
- 1990 Chevrolet Celebrity Recalls(2)
- 1990 Chevrolet Celebrity Shops
- 1990 Chevrolet Celebrity Reviews(1)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Celebrity Questions
- starts up and idles fine but then when you go to drive it bacquitsfires and quit
- 1988 chevro celebrity won't stay started but drives fine if driven with two feet
- Buzzing in dash when temp off. When temp on, buzz stops. Killing the battery.
- Why is there no power to the 1985 celebrity. Fuel. Pump
- My driver's side window is off track. It's a hand cranked window?