I have noticed on a few occassions when it rains, my car starts hesitating and begins shaking and the check engine light comes on. When I stop for a light, as I am waiting, it feels like the car is going to shut down. thecar is also so jittery. The check engine stays on for the entire day. The next day, the light is off. What could the problem be?
check engine light comes on on 1998 Hyundai Sonata
Asked by for the 1998 Hyundai Sonata
Verified for the Hyundai Sonata123 reports
Verified for the Hyundai Sonata103 reports
2 answersJuly 14, 2016
1 answerNovember 22, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- I've changed the alternator and fuel pump still won't run, what could it be?
- Whenever I drive my car it downshift to first or second gear by itself
- Where is rear seat release tab
- questionis can a misaligned fuel pump gasket or seal cause a po455 code
- Where is the idle air control (IAC) valve in sonata 2016 (Sport) model located?
1998 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($64 - $114) in Riddle, OR
- Radiator Replacement ($424 - $582) in Dundas, IL
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($216 - $626) in Blandford, MA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($261 - $336) in Brunsville, IA
- Horn Replacement ($98 - $205) in Malone, KY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($292 - $561) in Pine Apple, AL