was told rear oxygen sensor needs to be replace but after driving for a while check engine light comes on again.
Check engine light comes on on 2005 Hyundai Elantra
1 answer 3 comments
ANSWER by ziptie12 ,
November 28, 2012
So did you have the O2 sensor replaced or just cleared the code?
COMMENT by ziptie12 ,
November 29, 2012
And the returned code is the same as before O2 sensor replacement? What code (P----#) is present?
2 answersAugust 08, 2010
1 answerJanuary 28, 2010
3 answersAugust 14, 2011
3 answersFebruary 03, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2005 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Kansasville, WI
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Pine Grove, PA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in White Pine, TN
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($50 - 73) in Sedona, AZ
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($243 - 563) in East Blue Hill, ME
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($236 - 397) in Millhousen, IN