was told rear oxygen sensor needs to be replace but after driving for a while check engine light comes on again.
Check engine light comes on on 2005 Hyundai Elantra
2 answersAugust 08, 2010
1 answerJanuary 28, 2010
4 answersAugust 11, 2010
3 answersAugust 14, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- oil system exploded while driving ,losing most oil. Has this been a problem
- Is my car covered with its warranty still?
- The inside door locking lever works for only front and rear right side only.
- car wont shift, stuck in park.
- My car will shift fine but then all of a sudden it just stops and won't move
2005 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($147 - $202) in Kansasville, WI
- Timing Belt Replacement ($303 - $405) in Pine Grove, PA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($644 - $985) in White Pine, TN
- Fuel Filter Change ($93 - $135) in Sedona, AZ
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($111 - $133) in East Blue Hill, ME
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($395 - $473) in Millhousen, IN