Check Engine Light on, code reads for Purge Valve. Mechanic has replaced twice, last tlme @ N/C. Car has auto trans. and almost 75000 miles. Runs great, no other obvious problems. Any ideas? THANKS
Check Engine Light code says Purge Valve on 2006 Kia Rio
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Rio Questions
- the engine light is on and the car can't accellerate speed even on 2nd, 3rd gear
- Headlights and wipers won't work.
- The engine light keeps coming on and shows misfire on cylinder 1 & 3. Why?
- dose my car have 4 ignition modules and 4 fuel injectors (1/1 for each cylinder)
- Cuts out sometimes and gets worse when ac,is turned on
2006 Kia Rio Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($223 - 299) in Dallas, GA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($278 - 321) in Lyndon, VT
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($205 - 259) in Wilkeson, WA
- 112,500 Mile Service ($54 - 102) in Terreton, ID
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($139 - 171) in Grand Junction, IA
- Window Switch Replacement ($292 - 312) in Davenport, OK