total break down july 2011, new pcm installed no problems since, check engine light came on Sat. so I took it to the dealership and the code was pcm again, they said there was no drivability issues, but the car didn't start today. It would turn over then immediatly turn off. After three tries it stayed on, but this seems like a drivability issue to me!
check engine light code says pcm car starts then cuts off PCM replaced july 2011 on 2005 Ford Escape
Asked by for the 2005 Ford Escape
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- Throwing a Rich code p2196 p 2198
- Why would i have no stopping power with the brake pedal all the way depressed?
- I can't get the rear wiper motor to work.
- A/C compressor replaced twice in 6months 2nd time it worked for only 3 days.
- ABS and Road Traction lights go on at same time on and off. ,Brakes okay
2005 Ford Escape Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($578 - $847) in Middletown, CA
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($99 - $125) in Hazelhurst, WI
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($265 - $350) in Stockton, CA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($364 - $573) in Knob Lick, KY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($920 - $953) in Alta Vista, KS
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($222 - $271) in Harts, WV