total break down july 2011, new pcm installed no problems since, check engine light came on Sat. so I took it to the dealership and the code was pcm again, they said there was no drivability issues, but the car didn't start today. It would turn over then immediatly turn off. After three tries it stayed on, but this seems like a drivability issue to me!
check engine light code says pcm car starts then cuts off PCM replaced july 2011 on 2005 Ford Escape
Asked by for the 2005 Ford Escape
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- Liftgate glass ajar light is staying on on the dash
- How do you know if the the exhaust system is blocked?
- Anyone have the problem when I accelerate to 4,000 rpm car misses
- Transmission won't kick in after transmission and motor. Mount break
- my escape starts to run rough between 45m.ph & 60mph. but not all the time.
2005 Ford Escape Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($308 - $402) in Middletown, CA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - $125) in Hazelhurst, WI
- Alternator Replacement ($473 - $638) in Stockton, CA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($497 - $701) in Knob Lick, KY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($90 - $396) in Alta Vista, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($170 - $200) in Harts, WV