total break down july 2011, new pcm installed no problems since, check engine light came on Sat. so I took it to the dealership and the code was pcm again, they said there was no drivability issues, but the car didn't start today. It would turn over then immediatly turn off. After three tries it stayed on, but this seems like a drivability issue to me!
check engine light code says pcm car starts then cuts off PCM replaced july 2011 on 2005 Ford Escape
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- also on the ford escape (2002)
- 2002 ford escape idles good accelerate goes up to 4 RPM then starts missing
- My car would not start in park, I put it in N and it started, what could it be?
- Esacoe ran hot and top hose was swelled up..wld the PVC cause that
- 4WD manual transmission popping out of third gear only?