Do I need to replace the electric air pump? How much would it be?
Check engine light code P 1430 Electric Air Pump secondary Failure? on 2003 Toyota Prius
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Prius Questions
- Turn on turn signal indicator and all light come on as if hazards are on
- What is the tank on the front passenger side behind the wheel well?
- Necessary to change trans fluid, engine and inverter coolant at 95,000 miles?
- dash gauges dont light up when car starts and car wont turn off
- stop vehicle. check hybrid system in safe place. car slowed down.
2003 Toyota Prius Estimates
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Canyon City, OR
- 30,000 Mile Service ($167 - 244) in Lucama, NC
- 5,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Beach, ND
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lutz, FL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($286 - 560) in South Range, WI
- Battery Cable Replacement ($65 - 95) in Golconda, IL